Wednesday, September 2, 2009

yay for post two!

Wow, I must admit that I'm kind of impressed with myself. I didn't expect to make it to another post, and frankly, that's pathetic. But I always procrastinate like that-- blog posting is just the beginning. Which brings me to another point: I'm starting the 1,000 word challenge tomorrow.

...What?

Yeah, 1,000 words... every day... really, I don't know if I'll succeed, and if I end up quitting, I'm take the logo off my sidebar, but I hope I can cure myself of writer's block this way. I've been desperately trying to continue my stories, so maybe this is the way to do it. Of course, since school started on August 27th, it's been looking as if I won't have much time to write. My teachers this year are giving out way too much homework. It's only September, people!

One last thing before I get off and do said homework... a quick shout-out to my first reader, Pyre! I got the 1,000 word thing off his blog. Now I'm not rambling into radio silence. Check out Pure Procrastination, 'kay? Because like I said before, there's nothing up here yet until I play around with it some more. And you might as well read something good until then, right? Right.

PS-- Yes, I abandoned the "write out the posts on an index card" idea. It looks cooler, but it's a hassle and a bit hard to read.

1 comment:

  1. :( awww, I liked that index card thing. But yes, it was hard to read. I'll make sure to advertise your blog on tomorrows post, 'kay? I know I have at least 2 other readers than you, they just don't comment, however they do vote in the polls.

    ReplyDelete